Wednesday 15 October 2014

I'm easing my way back into blogging, and here I have The British Tag for you. This is just a few fun questions to answer. I tag everyone who reads this, comment if you do this and I will read yours!

1. How many cups of tea do you drink a day and how many sugars?
I'm sorry to disappoint but, I drink one cup of tea a day, every other day. The amount of sugar depends on the type of tea! If I have a normal teabag I usually have half a tea spoon of sugar and half a tea spoon of milk, precisely. If it's earl grey or green tea I have no sugar or milk. Pretty weird I know.

2. What is your favourite part of your roast dinner?
The roast potatoes, without a doubt. I'm sure we all think the same?

3. What is your favourite dunking biscuit?
A digestive! I haven't dunk a biscuit in so long.

4. What is your favourite quintessentially British past time?
A very large glass of wine in the pub.

5. What is your favourite word?
Blimey. Don't ask why, it just really makes me laugh.

6. Do you know any Cockney Rhyming Slang?
I actually don't! Hahaha

7. What is your favourite sweet?
Dip Dab! Oh my, the best sweet ever! Sherbet and a lolly!

8. What would your pub be called?
I have absolutely no idea! I'm so bad at this.

9. Who is your No.1 British Person?
At the minute, Kate Middleton. She's absolutely gorgeous and dresses amazinggggg. 

10. Favourite Shop and Restaurant?
My favourite British shop would have to be Primark or Selfridges. My favourite restaurant is obviously Nandos.

11. What British song pops into your head?
Oasis - Wonderwall or anything by The Beatles. 

12. Marmite?
NO.


No comments:

Post a Comment