Wednesday 27 August 2014



So next month I will be attending my baby cousins christening. Christenings are always fun! It's a great chance for family and friends to get together and have drinks! So this first outfit, I have gone for a dressy/casual look. I absolutely adore these shoes though, I'm definitely going to buy them, no matter what I decide to wear. The trousers are from River Island, always a good store to shop in. I love the baby blue colour, which reminds me of the 'it's a boy' decorations you see, when a family member, or friend welcomes a baby boy. Perfect for a christening! I opted for 3 simple white tops. Obviously, this outfit needs dressing up a bit with some jewellery and a bag. I'm looking for a bag, similar to the colour of the pants, and a gold statement necklace. I've also tried looking for dresses, I don't know about you, but, I find half of the dresses this season have no shape to them! They are literally like ironing boards, that just hang off your body! I like dresses that gives your body a bit of shape! Can you recommend any dresses?



2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! Awesome Photos and interesting Stuff. Do you want to s
    upport each other and follow via GFC? If yes please tell me and i follow back. Lets stay in touch. :)

    Greetings Sophia xx
    M Y B L O G.
    I N S T A G R A M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Thanks for your comment! I've followed you (I think)

    Emily x x

    ReplyDelete