Thursday 24 July 2014

One Product I can't Live Without

Nyx HD Studio Photogenic Grinding Powder
05 Medium

This is one of the best products that I have ever used on my face. I have tried all different brands for a face powder which gives a light coverage, or a heavy coverage if you intend. I wear this powder on a daily basis, without foundation. My face looks like I am wearing foundation if I am going for a heavy look, without it feeling heavy! This product is also great for setting liquid foundation, I pair this with my Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation in SB 11. If you're looking for a product which you can wear everyday and takes seconds to apply, then you should definitely try this out! The product costs £21, similar to the price of MACs Skin Finish. I found that the NYX product gave far better coverage and lasted a lot longer! I apply the product with the Real Techniques buffing brush. I definitely recommend you to try this product, it's amazing! 



No comments:

Post a Comment